Tuesday 24 March 2009

Wish the quiet spell continued !!!

but i will take todays loss on the chin and move onwards n upwards. No complaints from me although i compounded the loss on No Supper by having an extra £100 ew @ 3/1 BOG (11/2), the horse travels so well (usually) in his races i was happy with the trade and drift, but he was never travelling and at no stage did my lay trades look like getting filled.

So a deficit of £350 on the day and week, and i will be beavering away trying to get my head in front of the week, have promised the Mrs a weekend away.............. to Cheltenham of course in the middle of April and i need my punting to pay for it, so not a good start !!



I enjoy reading the betting window page in the RP (today p19) especially the job in focus article but the odds compilers/traders views on arbers although understandable to an extent does wind me up a tad............... they are happy using the exchanges to price up their markets and use it as an early warning system and personally i feel they they must expect business when trading/arbing opportunities arise, so they think that "arbing is a tedious way to make money and takes the fun out of gambling"........... so if they walked down the street and noticed a score on the floor they would walk straight past it ???? I DONT THINK SO !! Gambling to me is about making money, today that means supplementing my income and trading/arbing is all part of the game. Take exchanges out of the game (not going to happen) and overnight arbing will be history..................










TUESDAY



OPTIMUM RACING



5.10 Southwell NO SUPPER £75 ew @ 11/2 LOST -£150



PERSONAL TRADING



5.10 Southwell NO SUPPER £100 ew @ 11/2 LOST -£200

No comments: