Monday 1 June 2009

Essex a one day side to stay on the right side off ......

even without 4 of their top players, and i learnt this to my cost tonight. Essex are my side i watched them win at Hove last week and will be watching the return match at Chelmsford on Wednesday, but today i thought they were worth opposing especially at Evens against a Kent side that had won 3/4 matches with one n/r but the squad players aswell as Alastair Cook, Danish Kaniera and Grant Flower really played well tonight and easily accounted for Kent. I had an Even £50 myself and then Optimum Sport put them up so i pressed up .............. to my cost.
As with Saturday i reduced my losses as i thought it was worth supporting South Africa @ 4/6 against a ring rusty Pakistan in the 20/20 warm up match , and this they did with ease.

MONDAY

OPTIMUM SPORT

KENT £100 to beat Essex £100 @ Evens Lost -£100

SPORTS BETTING

KENT £50 to beat Essex @ Evens Lost -£50

SOUTH AFRICA to beat PAKISTAN £120 @ 4/6 WON +£80

No comments: