Friday 27 February 2009

a case of seconditus today............

from the two services followed, but The Bet Plan at the time of typing is 3/3 on the day with one to run at Wolves tonight, im not a great advocate of a service that has multiple selections, a constant gripe of my time with Isiris and multiple insiders, but Harry the brains behind the selections has explained the strategy and his past results are impressive, so far 2 weeks into using the service my initial bank has risen from £500 to £764.37, and my stakes using 5% of my bank has correspondingly increased from £25/bet to £38.22/bet from tomorrow. All bets are win only and the software if left running on a pc places the bets on betfair via the auto bet controller, although i prefer to place my bets when received via a BOG bookmaker.

Both selections from OPTIMUM & VSR ran with great credit and with Cheltenham on the horizon my confidence for a successful festival is growing especially with our Cheltenham Ante Post portfolio looking good.

FRIDAY

OPTIMUM

3.15 Newbury SOUTH BANK £25 ew @ 12/1 2nd +£35

VSR

2.00 THE PANAMA KID £25 ew @ 5/1 2nd nil p/l

comment posted on the30kchallenge today

Excellent -will you be following tipsters and if so which ones? Is it correct that Incrisis is no more? I haven't seen an ad for Noddy recently (though I don't read the Post as often as I used to do).

hi there mr/mrs anom, i follow OPTIMUM RACING, VSR and am currently trialling a service called The Bet Plan, the links for these services can be found on my links section, if you require any thoughts on these services and which may suit your needs the best, please email me at raceto30k@hotmail.com

Mark now runs a private service, no advertising required and at present no new members are being accepted, and this looks likely to be the stance for some time. The service has gone from strength to strength since the service turned private late last year.

Isiris shut up shop end of 2008, but KB is hoping to resurrect the service this summer if enough members show an interest, they will, so theservice will resume jul/august time.

1 comment:

Harry Fox said...

Does this mean I get a port with my coffee?
Best Wishes
Harry