Wednesday 11 February 2009

Exciting times at Diggler towers ..................

not going to divulge to much at this stage, but im about to enter the world of betting bots and automated systems, nothing ventured nothing gained !!! It may all go tits up but i,ll only have myself to blame, during my time here ive made countless mistakes............. the 3 marraiges being the most costly !!! but my life has been full of fun, excitement and yes a few tears but i have set aside £500 for this project, i have told the brains behind this venture that i dont expect a return but i hope he can make me eat humble pie !!! Details and regular updates to follow.

A quiet day so i thought id update my p/l, a slight decrease in my running total which now stands at £1966.27

OPTIMUM -£130

VSR +£343.75

PERSONAL +£1088.47

SPORTS +£664.05

THE10KCHALLENGE................................ +£1966.27

No comments: