Wednesday 13 May 2009

8/1 winner ...........

from one bet on the day(equine variety), selected by my goodself !!! I admit it did feel a little better coming from myself a little added satisfaction to the win, although for 5 days a week i have the opportunity to watch all the racing i want, the vast majority of the action washes over me as i am occupied in work activities but i still watch a fair amount especially where we have a liability, well a few fridays ago i noted Innis Boffin running on off the pace to finish a never nearer 3rd, one to be added to my easyodds horsealert stable especially if upped in distance. Well reappeared today over 1m 1/2f and early support gave me the added confidence to have a little play and bingo a 8/1 winner !! And then Optimum Sport added to the days profit with a small profit on the evenings match between Newcastle & Middlesbrough.


MONDAY

PERSONAL TRADING

4.10 Wolves INNIS BOFFIN £30 ew @ 8/1 WON +£300

OPTIMUM SPORT

Newcastle v Middlesbrough
HT DRAW £80 @ 11/10 WON +£88
DNB Middlesbrough £40 @ 13/8 lost -£40

No comments: