Wednesday 13 May 2009

VSR SHINE ON THE P/L STAKES .............

just updating my p/l, the 1st April was my last roundup which showed a profit so far this year of £5410.66. VSR have been the star performers with their low risk EW approach since the 1st April they have advised 13 bets and 10 of those bets have shown a positive return, only 2 were out of the frame and the other bet that showed a loss (£11.40) was placed, the highlight was the 8/1 winner at Aintree recently. I have changed my staking strategy i was previously staking £50/pt, most of their bets are 1/2pt EW but now im staking 5% of my VSR bank so my stakes are currently around the £50 ew level. The selections are received via a text message and the BOG bookmakers must be used in my opinion to gain full profit potential of the bets, as quite often they are opposing short favs that are heavily backed and its not unusual for the bets to drift, yesterdays bet Standpoint was a classic example advised @ 9/4 but winning @ 11/4.
Optimum has struggled so far this year, no doubting that but they have been devoid of any luck or good fortune and i remain 100% certain that come Dec this year they will be showing a decent profit. I am actually considering increasing my staking from £25/pt to £40/pt as when the tide tides i want to take full advantage. Early days from Optimum Sport but they have contributed to my total and my trading and backing from info received still reaps dividends.

P/L up to and including Tuesday 12th May

OPTIMUM RACING -£1278.88

OPTIMUM SPORT +£ 386

VSR +£2112.43

PERSONAL TRADING +£3106.87

SPORTS BETTING +£2443.66

THE10KCHALLENGE ..............+£6770.08

No comments: