Saturday 23 May 2009

Small deficit over the last couple of days .........

and todays loss was personally a tad frustrating as i remember thinking to myself that after seeing Father Time at Lingfield i would want to be on next time out over 12f, not too sure over 10f, i must admit this one does not look the easist ride and gave Queally little assistance in the last 4f, but i would have tried to keep closer taps on his market rival Palavicini ....... lol me trying to ride a race here !!!

I had a comment today asking whether i worked for Optimum Racing i replied to OhShergar and my reply and his comment can be viewed for all to see, my long association with Optimum Racing and Andrew during his time with Mark Holder gives me the confidence that this poor run by Optimum will be reversed only time will tell whether this confidence is misplaced ............ my belief of a profit for the service come end of year is still very possible ......... but i cant deny the results so far in 2009 have been very disappointing



FRIDAY

VSR

7.10 Strat KING EDMUND £50 ew @ 7/1 unpld -£100

SATURDAY

OPTIMUM RACING

2.20 Newmkt FATHER TIME £75 @ 2/1 2nd -£75

OPTIMUM SPORT

Gillingham v Shrewsbury £80 @ 11/10 HT DRAW WON +£88

No comments: