Sunday 18 January 2009

BETTING TAKES A BACK SEAT.........

for the next few days as off to a family wedding this weekend, my personal outlets for betting when im not on a pc are non existent, this is down to my betting patterns and the past success of the advisory services i use. With this being the case my betting over the weekend will be kept to an absolute minimum, i have friends who are more than happy to help me out as i do them but i try to keep my action down to account bets. I was travelling during the time both races on friday were taking place so i have very little to say on todays bets from Optimum but reading the comments on racingpost.com it appears we were a little unfortunate not to collect of the place part of both EW bets today

FRIDAY

OPTIMUM

3.10 Chepstow Notabotheronme £50 ew @ 6/1 2nd +£25
3.45 Chepstow Lancer Scott £50 ew @ 5/1 U/R -£100

No comments: