Sunday 18 January 2009

I cannot put the blame...............

on a dodgy buffet for my state today, not a pleasent sight for the mrs this morning with me moaning n groaning with my head stuck down the loo, I WILL NEVER LEARN !!! The wedding party wrapped up at approx 4.30am with me on the karoake belting my own rather unique version of relax by frankie goes to hollywood................ Yes i love a party and really let myself go on occassions, but my age is taking its toll and im looking forward to tomorrow as i know i will feel a little human not the zombie i have resembled today. Yesterday was a very quiet day betting wise with just the one bet from VSR in the form of impressive Ascot scorer Karabak @ 5/2 which helped to pay for about one round of drinks at the extortionate prices i was being charged yesterday.

SATURDAY

VSR

3.55 Ascot Karabak £25 ew @ 5/2 WON +£75

No comments: