Saturday 31 January 2009

NOT my greatest day punting .............

unlike the Scoop6 winning syndicate !! well done to all concerned in the monster scoop good luck next saturday. 5 bets in total with only the first from VSR being productive, i will update my figures tomorrow but i have previously found January a difficult month, so a decent profit in 2009 is a welcome change and puts my £10k challenge on firm foundations. The weather has played havoc and it looks like we are going to endure further disruption over the upcoming week.
But now March and Cheltenham are firmly in our sights and my services have a couple of Ante Post advices in the form of Calgary Bay in the Arkle @ 10/1 from Optimum and Zaynar @ 25/1 !!!! in the Triumph from VSR both offering wonderful trading opportunities, i have to work throughout Cheltenham i was hoping to go along in my Little Shilling colours and offer my support, but thats a no go ive been informed, but there are worst ways of spending the week............ with me working in a vibrant expanding raceroom.
Have a good evening !!!

Saturday

OPTIMUM RACING

3.30 Don MARTHAS KINSMAN £25 ew @ 8/1 LOST -£50

VSR

1.30 San AMORE MIO £25 ew @ 5/2 WON +£75
1.45 Weth LUCCOMBE BAY £25 ew @ 3/1 3rd -£10

PERSONAL TRADING

4.00 Weth ITS BERTIE £50 @ 3.00 UNPLD -£50
2.35 San ARALDUR £50 @ 9/4 UNPLD -£50

No comments: